Ailola Cape Town Language School
Location: 154 Main Rd, Sea Point, Cape Town, Western Cape, 8005
Ailola Cape Town English School has been founded in 1998. Ailola Cape Town is just 5 minutes from the beautiful Sea Point promenade and beach, where you can jog, play soccer and enjoy Cape Town's majestic Atlantic Ocean sunsets. The neighborhood has a bustling cafe and restaurant culture and is easily accessible from all major points of interest in the city. Wedged between the world-renowned Clifton beaches and the V&A Waterfront, we're also only 10 minutes from the city!
We place great importance on the learning environments in which our students spend a great deal of their time during their stays in South Africa. Our English school is located on the 5th floor of the unique, state-of-the-art Equinox building. We have 9 large classrooms, open shared spaces and, most important, natural lighting and views you simply won't find elsewhere:
- Stunning views of Table Mountain and Signal Hill
- Free student WiFi access
- Fully-equipped internet café
- Spacious student break areas including our terrace with a view of Table Mountain
- Fully equipped kitchenette for student use including crockery, cutlery, microwave and fridge
- Multi-media center with five new computers, plus TV and DVD
- 9 large classrooms with great natural lighting
- Free-access language materials
Visit us in Sea Point and enjoy your time learning English and exploring Cape Town!
T: +27 (0)21 439 9834 | F: +27 (0)21 434 3267