Affirmative Fire Control cc


Today, Tuesday 20th November 2018
Displaying 1-10 of 15 results.

Agri Smart Investments

Location: Unit 6,Prosperitas Building,Office Park,Silverlakes Road,East,0081,0081, Tijger Vallei, Gauteng

We are a business who develop and grow broiler chicken farms.

Opportunity sometimes only knock one time on your door. Hereby Agri Smart Investments would like you to invest in your present and future. Various packages starting from R25000 investment (Bronze package) equity value (payout R1000pm) till R2,5mil investment (Gold Package) equity value (payout R100000pm) on shares packages. There is also Platinum Package available to own your own plot/farm. Please contact Louis on +27718506627 or request more info Louis@agrismartinvestments.co.za. Also look at our website. www.agrismartinvestments.co.za

T: 0128090072

Property Investment

details | more...

Atlas Properties Ltd

Location: Western Cape

T: 3123610 | F: 3131125

W:

Property Investment

details | more...

Aucap properties limited

Location: 184 Main Road, Western Cape

T: +27 11 836 73345

E: |

Property Investment

details | more...

Business Partners Limited

Location: Business Partners Centre 60 Sir Lowry Road, Cape Town

Business Partners Limited is South Africa?s leading specialist investment company for small and medium enterprises.

T: 2721 4643600 | F: 27 1 4618720

Property Investment

details | more...

Calulo properties

Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng

Johannesburg - Black owned energy, resources and property investment firm, Calulo Investments (Pty) Ltd has announced it's acquisition of a 15% equity stake in NCP Chlorchem (Pty) Ltd, a subsidiary of , Chlor-Alkali Holdings, via its new chemicals subsidiary CalChem (Pty) Ltd. Calulo Investments owns 75% of CalChem and the remaining 25% is held by Investec Private Equity.

T: +27 011 803 7456 | F: +27 11 976 3943

E: |

Property Investment

details | more...

Eestates

Location: 377,Rivonia Blvd,Rivonia, Gauteng

Innovative land and property speculation for the global investor

T: 011 275 0135

Property Investment

details | more...

JHI

Location: JHI Place 2 Norwich Close, Johannesburg, 2196

Our vision is to be a prime property partner in Africa and the Middle East with our main business based in the South African market.

T: 2711 9118000 | F: 2711 9118146

E: |

Property Investment

details | more...

National Housing Finance Corporation

Location: 11 Boundary Road,Houghton, Gauteng

The National Housing Finance Corporation (NHFC) is one of several Development Finance Institutions (DFIs) created by the South African Government to sustainably improve on the socio-economic challenges of the country. The developmental financial focus of the NHFC is specifically about finding workable models on affordable housing finance for the low- and middle-income target market.
The NHFC defines its end-beneficiary target market as “any South African household with a monthly income that is between R1 500 and R15 000”, namely, the low- to middle-income household also known as the Gap market. This market sector is mostly able to contribute towards its housing costs, but finds it hard to access bank-funded housing finance.
The NHFC was established in 1996, by the then National Department of Housing (NDoH), to offer housing finance, project facilitation and technical assistance to private and public entities ensuring availability of housing stock for the target market. As a means of sustaining its funding programs, the NHFC searches for better ways to mobilise finance for affordable housing from sources outside the state in partnership with the broadest range of organisations.
The NHFC, in the affordable housing finance market sector, adopts a role of Financier, Facilitator and Innovator, to ensure viable housing finance solutions; growth of sustainable human settlements; and mobilization of relevant partnerships, through enhanced insights and knowledge gained.

T: 011 6449800 | F: 011 4840204

E: |

Property Investment

details | more...

Opportunity Property Investments Trust

Location: 4th Floor,Metropolitan Building,224 Pretorius street,CBD, Pretoria

Intellectual property without Actual property is like wishing you where wealthy without assuming any responsibility to achieve this goal. This is to fail yourself dismally and a waste of valuable time. We offer you both knowledge and product skills as fac

T: 2712 3230848 | F: 2712 5425757

Property Investment

details | more...

PRAGMA

Location: corner of 6th avenue and New Road,ville, Durban, Gauteng, 7550

Pragma Holdings is a global asset management company that reaches markets around the world through partnerships with leading asset management service companies. Currently Pragma Holdings consists of two operating companies

T: 27 21 943 3900 | F: 27 21 948 9945

E: |

Property Investment

details | more...